Friday, May 15, 2009

Laying my Life Out....




I mentioned on Monday that I started carrying this notebook around to jot down feelings or scenes that sparked off thoughts in me. A week has gone by and there is still not a single entry into the little book of mine.



Reasons or excuses if you want to call them are various... I hope the first entry could have been a more philosophical or one with happier moments than me ranting about my job. The past week has been a horrible week at work and it is really starting to affect me emotionally. Secondly, when I try to pen down my thoughts.... I always feel the wondering eyes of the guy/gal sitting next to me. Granted that I might never see them again, but I still do not wish to have someone looking over my shoulders when I'm trying to write down some of my deepest thoughts!!!!


The notebook was meant to be a minute map at the end of the day to how I have travelled along the various roads junctions available in my life. And I realized that the choices I have always made are always based on options forced on me by circumstances but never something that I have free will upon. So, for a change, I am going to set goals in my life!!!

But before I can set those goals, I need to find the inner spirit within me...... I need goals that I will look back and think I have achieved something and not short term ones just to get me out of the current rut that I am in. Yes, I am probably not in a good shape now..... But, give me time and I will prove myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment