Saturday, April 11, 2009

10 Random Facts about mE!!

In my quest for some inspirations on interesting topics to write about in my blog, I chance upon this tag that many bloggers write about. I guess why not.....

  1. I am allergic to bird's nest. You heard it correct!! I break out in rashes the moment I eat bird's nest. Bummer....
  2. I LOVE dogs. Have a Schnauzer and a Yorkshire with me and they're both re-homed dogs. I don't believe in paying for puppies when there are so many dogs out there needing a home.
  3. I have a Masters in Materials Engr and I specialize in Bio-polymers for my thesis.
  4. I have a minor shopping obsession with loots to tell of the extent. Started off with clothes obsession and branched off into makeup lately. Curbing this right now! *cross fingers*
  5. I have been playing the clarinet since secondary sch for more than 10 years. Stopped after I completed my degree.
  6. I am allergic to my own body heat. Hate jogging as I normally break out into a rash the moment my body heats up!
  7. I don't eat the organs of animals!!!!
  8. And I don't like to eat shellfish with the exception of prawns.
  9. I serve in my church as a tambourine dancer during worship.
  10. And weirdly, I also took hip hop classes for a while as a workout regime.

That's about it for now. And the quest continues as I am making the effort to ensure that this blog don't just fizzle and die off due to the lack of updates. Bear with me for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment