Friday, April 10, 2009

Not a ''Virgin''.......

Yup! You got the title right! I'm no longer a virgin........ at ALOT of sports, hobbies or online applications that are all the rage right now!!!

But..... I seem to constantly have this issue at following up with what I have started. And the list of things that I have dabbled with but dropped out halfway just keeps piling up constantly.... Vicious reminder of my persistence in life....


Lets do a run and see what I have accumulated in my list thus far......

  1. Yoga. Constantly sign myself up for yoga classes but end up I bailed on half the classes in the term.
  2. Tennis. Went for tennis class, got a tennis racket, skirt, shoes, bag. Basically the whole ra-ra going on and I have not touched tennis since more than 2 years ago.
  3. Golf. Got the essential irons (good clubs btw), sunday bag, etc... Yes, I have the whole ra-ra again but stopped going to the range again.
  4. Baking. Got myself recipes, baking oven, gloves, baking pans and gave up after a few miserable baking attempts.
  5. Badminton. Again, racket, shoes, shuttle-cock and gave up only after one badminton session.......
  6. Walked my dogs every night when i just had them. Now? Relinquish that holy task to my dog nanny aka parents!!
  7. I have 3 blogs inclusive of this till date over the years. The number of entires till date? Less than 10 accumulatively!!!!

I mean my list can probably stretch on for MILES..... And the purpose of this post is not to recount of what I have gave up in my life after a few attempts but just a reminder of the persistence that I need to demonstrate more. Isn't persistence a true mark of someone successful??

Let me go master the courage to dig deep and search within the depths of my soul for that much needed persistence....... *pray*

No comments:

Post a Comment