Sunday, July 19, 2009

On the Harry Potter Bandwagon.....

It's no longer news that I have been a HUGE fan of the Harry Potter series since the beginning - both books and movies!!! And it's little wonder that I insist on watching Harry Potter - The Half Blood Prince on the very first week that it opened.....

I have been asked a couple of times on just why Harry Potter appeals to so many people.... I can't answer for all, but I think the key thing for me is that there is this element of courage that underlies all the main characters which I can definitely identify with. It's the age old story of good Vs evil how good always triumps evil regardless of how dark it is as long as the characters persevere.....

And at this age, where being good and courageous not necessarily means triumpant and definitely don't mean sucess in the corporate world.... Harry Potter might prove itself to be just the respite that we can go to to relieve those age old moments.... :o)

Go watch it....

No comments:

Post a Comment