Thursday, July 30, 2009

Things that Made me Smile :o)

I realize that as you mature, it's really the little things that made a smile lit up your face...

And for me, it's as simple as being with close friends. Friends that really understand you and accept you for who you are. The sort of friends that you will be totally comfortable in silence while watching the world go by on a Saturday afternoon. I am always the target-board for jokes and Sotong-related humour... But they did it so endearingly that it just speaks of the amount of sheer love that they have for me as a friend. And these are the friends that I am talking about -
My decade long friends....

Renjin a.k.a Daddy....


Renjin and camera....

Wensze. Urm... I don't know that we were trying to do here...


Finally... The 3 of us....
Thanks for making it a point to always celebrate my birthday with me. The best part about being single is realizing the kind of friends you have always been surrounded by... Esp, the likes of Renjin and Wensze...

1 comment: