Friday, August 14, 2009

My Entertainment Tidbit

People who knows me well would understand that I have never been a major fan of the electronic square box that has worked to dominate the lives of so many people. And while the masses are glued to the TV for etertainment, I am normally reading.


I have been such an avid reader since young but it's been a really long time since I've managed to finish a book within the span of a day - a feat which I've done with the above book.
Titled ''The Next Big Thing'', it's definitely not considered food for the soul, but it's wildly entertaining!! :o)
It accounts the feelings and thoughts that a over-weight women who is taking part in a reality show has to endure in her fight for dignity and love. Like I say, not something rated high on the intellectual scale, but it definitely served it's purpose in being a late night entertainment snack for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment